The Nevis Fresh Air Breathing Apparatus (FABA) System is certified to the PPE Regulation to EN138:1994 Class 2 standard and is designed for use in Oxygen Deficient Atmospheres, deemed intrinsically safe for use in ATEX environments and High Hazard environments.
The Nevis FABA System is supplied with the following components:
- Nevis Full Face Mask Respirator – Certified to EN136: 1998 Class 2,
available in 3 sizes, with an optional prescription spectacle frame
- Double Air Hose with Full Face Mask Adaptors
- FR Waistbelt
- 9m Breathing Hose (other hose lengths available up to 20m)
- Strainer & Anchor Pin Assembly
- Flash Hood
- Bright Orange Mask Storage Bag
- Heavy duty storage case with transport handle
- Typical applications are gas works, confined spaces, fuel tanks, utility work, aerospace.