A flameproof (Ex d) pellistor based detector with display & 4-20mA output, for hydrocarbons, hydrogen & petrol vapours.
The Flamgard Plus is a Flameproof (Exd) flammable gas detector which uses poison-resistant pellistors to detect explosive levels of hydrocarbons, hydrogen and other flammable gases and vapours, including aviation fuel and leaded petrol vapours.
- Calibration can be performed locally without the need for hot work permits – minimises operational down-time
- Local display and buttons enable calibration without opening the junction box
- 4-20mA current sink or source – works with a wide selection of control panels
- 3 wire format
- Optional relays for alarm and fault – can be used for switching local alarms
- Constructed using marine-grade aluminium with a stainless steel sensor housing – proven track record for operation in the harshest environments
- Ingress protection to IP65 as standard
- Non-intrusive one man calibration – easy to operate and maintain
- Long life sensors – keeps interuption to on-site activity to a minimum
- Simple parts replacement
- Choice of catalytic beads for a wide selection of flammable gases and vapours – gas detector tailored to your requirements