Professional Safety Services (UK) Limited specialises in the supply, hire and maintenance of industrial safety equipment for the utilities market. Our customers are based throughout the UK and Channel Islands.
The company is committed in conducting business activities in a manner which safeguards the natural environment which we all share. We shall continually monitor and improve our performance in the pursuits of minimizing our impact on the environment. The company and all employees representing Professional Safety Services (UK) Limited shall comply with all requirements of environmental legislation and adapt to those requirements made by our customers whilst following legislative bodies.
- Continuously monitor and improve our environmental performance.
- Eliminate any foreseeable hazards to the pollution of air, land and water.
- Reduce quantities of waste materials produced through our daily business activity.
- Reduce the consumption of energy adopting greener technologies where possible.
- Communicate and make aware to our employees, awareness of our policies to ensure compliance of our procedures.
Review this policy as our business changes to ensure effectiveness of our policy’s against the impact on the environment. Environmental complaints can be made by downloading the complaint form and returning to the address stated.
DOC15- (v1) Environmental Complaints Form – Download >>